Be sure to mention Embrace with any referral.*
Embrace clients, contact the GraceMed Health Exchange Navigators for assistance with KanCare. When you call, you will set up a time to meet with a navigator in-person and apply for state insurance that same day.
- Proof of Citizenship/Birth certificate
- Driver’s license or ID
- Social Security Card or number
- Proof of income/tax documents/food stamps etc.
- If applying for children-copy of immunization/school record
For more information about signing up for WIC, click here.
If you’re pregnant & need help with any of the following items, we may be able to help! If we can’t meet the need, we’ll find someone who can. Learn more by contacting our Resource Manager following your appointment.
- Furthering education
- Emergency assistance
- Crisis food needs
- Child care
- Adoption guidance
- Parenting education
- Domestic abuse protection
- Paternal involvement
- Insurance information
- Drug & alcohol assessment/treatment
- Medical care (non-pregnancy related)
- Mental health services
- Prenatal medical care