Now Hiring: Part-Time Marketing Associate
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
QUALIFICATIONS: Embrace is a faith-based non-profit. Candidate should exemplify a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and actively participate in a local Bible-teaching church. Candidate should have a commitment to uphold the sanctity of human life, and agree with the Embrace Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and all other policies.
The Marketing Associate’s PRIMARY DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement a marketing plan to reach both clients and the community at large. Report results to Executive Director.
- Use Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, and other methods of social media to provide current information and engage both clients and donors.
- Create videos and use photographs to promote Embrace online, as well as for use in churches and at fundraising events.
- Attend and help with the promotion of fundraising events.
- Provide written copy (human interest stories) for local media outlets and monthly donor relations through email
- Update the website as needed with relevant content for both clients and donors.
- Maintain relevant brochures for client population. Assess annually. Determine brochures for Center use with E.D.
- Job sharing with current part-time Marketing Associate.
- Assure sufficient inventory of Embrace client brochures, donor cards, envelopes etc. are maintained and have ordered as needed.
- Speak in the community about Embrace when requested.
- Assist with graphic design for in-house brochures, CareLink, event invitations, etc.
- Attend staff prayer and meetings as scheduled.
- Meet with clients as needed.
The Office Assistant’s SECONDARY DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Back-up for special projects when deemed necessary.
- Miscellaneous agency errands, as necessary.
This position will require the use of camera and video equipment, proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and knowledge of social media and how to use it effectively. Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp is preferred but not required.