We understand that every woman’s road to abortion is highly personal & often seen as a quick solution to a potentially stressful circumstance. But like any medical procedure, it’s best to know all the information before making a decision. And though we don’t refer for or provide abortions, here’s what we offer:
- Laboratory Quality Pregnancy Test & Pre-Abortion Assessment
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound by a Licensed Medical Professional
- Private and Pressure-Free Abortion Education
- Professional Counseling
- Abortion Pill Reversal
- Post-Abortion Recovery Counseling
Abortion is a procedure that results in the voluntary termination of a pregnancy, either medically or surgically. There are risks associated with any medical procedure. All abortion procedures require an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and determine gestational age. Embraces offers limited obstetrical ultrasounds at no cost. We never financially gain from your decision and can discuss your options openly with no pressure.
Abortion Health & Safety Checklist:
- Have you had a confirmation of a viable, uterine pregnancy?
- Do you know everything about the abortion procedure?
- Do you know about potential emotional/physical complications?
- Does the abortion clinic treat you for any complications?
- Do you understand that it’s ok to change your mind?
- Have there been any lawsuits filed against the doctor or clinic?
- Do you have any STD’s or have you been tested?
- What do you know about fetal development?
- Are you feeling pressured to have an abortion?