Do you think you could be pregnant? If the answer is yes, or if you’re not sure, a visit to Embrace might help. At Embrace, we offer a number of free services and support in your pregnancy decision.
Free Help and Services
At Embrace, we provide several important services for no charge, so that you have all the information you need to make healthy and informed decisions. When you become a client at Embrace, you are eligible to receive the following:
- A free lab-quality pregnancy test at our clinic with same day results
- A free limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Free counseling and support resources
- Free educational materials about your pregnancy options
- Free parenting, relationship & childbirth education classes
No matter what your situation is, all of our services are provided free of charge. Simply show up during our walk-in hours to learn more and take advantage of all we have to offer.
Our services are not only free – they are also completely confidential. We promise never to reveal any information about you or the services you received, including pregnancy test results or topics you share during counseling.
Of course, you are always welcome to bring others along with you for additional support or perspective. If you choose to bring your partner, a trusted friend, or even a family member, they are always welcome in our center as well.
A Place You Can Trust
In the last 10 years alone, we’ve helped over 9,000 women from all walks of life with their unplanned or unexpected pregnancy decisions. No matter what brings you to our door, we promise to treat you with respect, compassion, and care.
Here is what a few of our past clients have had to say about our services:
“I felt at home at Embrace. I could tell the staff really cared about me & listened to my situation."
“I remember crying and being afraid when I first came to Embrace. Afterward, I was relieved because I had support and resources. It helped me a lot.”
“Embrace does exactly what their name says: supporting each and everyone in their time of need.”
When is the Right Time to Come to Embrace?
Clients often ask how they should know if we can help them. Here are a few different ways we can help:
- Have you taken a pregnancy test at home but want to make sure the results are accurate? We’ll provide you with a second result for no charge.
- Do you need to take a pregnancy test in complete confidentiality? We offer same-day appointments and results, and we promise never to share your information.
- Are you overwhelmed with the idea that you could be pregnant? Our volunteer peer counselors can give you advice and help, or simply listen to your concerns.
- Do you need practical advice and help, such as referrals to an OB/GYN or insurance provider? Our staff are happy to help you get the information and referrals you need.